Thursday 6 March 2014

URBAN DECAY 24/7 GLIDE-ON EYE PENCIL BLACK MARKET SET

I heard a lot about these little wonders, that they don't smudge and have great colour pay off so when I was browsing around last week and found a set on sale, I simply couldn't resist!

24/7 GLIDE ON EYE PENCILS

I got the Black Market set of 24/7 Glide on eye pencils form Urban Decay. I bought the set from Debenhams it is only available in store so have a look when you are close by. There are 6 beautiful shades  (from left to right) : INK- a deep navy blue, BLACK MARKET a dark kohl-y black, WEST a rich brown shade, APATHY a beautiful khaki green, DESPERATION an elephant grey colour and RIOT, a gorgeous dark purple. (from left to right)

24/7 GLIDE ON EYE PENCILS

Swatches of the 6 shades from left to right: RIOT, DESPERATION, APATHY, WEST, BLACK MARKET and INK.

swatches of the 24/7 GLIDE ON EYE PENCILS

Considering the fact that each 'standard size' pencil is sold at £15, this set of 6 different colours was a bargain for £18.20

Yes, the full sized ones are double the length of these travel ones but two travel ones equal one full sized one and overall you still get more shades and more pencils for your money! It is also an amazing starter set if you simply want to try out their formulas and see which colours work for you.

I think they really do a great job in staying in place when you want to have a colour on the waterline or a smudgy smokey eye, normally, I always end up with my smokey eye UNDER my eyes, but I am pleased to say this really does not budge or wear off. My favourite colour for the day is the grey to create a subtle definition by still very natural, and my favourite night would have to be a tie between the classic black BLACK MARKET  and the violet RIOT (perfect colour to enhance brown eyes!).

I think I will get a lot of wear from all 5 colours as they are all very wearable.

Have you tried them out yet? What are your favourite eye-pencils?


Love, London Girl  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment