Wednesday 26 March 2014

BEST FACIAL AT HOME- OMOROVICZA DEEP CLEANSING MASK

I am always on the hunt for great masks, I tried a lot of different ones over the years, and I heard a lot about the Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask so I decided to finally try it out! I feel like my routine can't function without one (or more) cleaning masks as my skin gets clogged up easily if I don't do anything. I alway need to keep it clean for it to stay clear.


I have to say that this mask needs to be applied 2 to 3 days before your 'event' as it can bring out some dirt to the surface of your skin and give you small breakouts at first. Thankfully, these breakouts clear up quickly and you are left with beautifully clear, bright skin.

Although it is a clay mask, it is not drying at all and doesn't even harden on your face like clay masks usually do, leaving you unable to talk, smile, even sneeze while you are wearing the mask. This doesn't  harden or stiffen on your face. It tingles when you apply it but then stops and feels light and comfortable on the skin. It is highly effective but not too harsh, doesn't leave your face stripped or dry, it would be perfect for more sensitive skins in need of a nice, deep, yet gentle, cleanse.


It left my face visibly clearer, brighter, less red, smoother and reduced under my the surface bumps (usually on my forehead) which just hang around and never fully develop into pimples (!!!)

If I have a bad pimple, I apply this mask on top of the pimple and leave it overnight, in the morning more often than not, the pimple has disappeared:)! So it's a great spot treatment too.


I have to say that it was the closest I have ever come to a facial treatment at home. It really does give you this 'fresh out of the spa skin'. I do however have to say it did not clear up the blocked up pores on my nose, so on the downside, it does not remove blackheads like other clay masks do (my favourite being the Glam Glow which sucks all blackheads out completely). So I would call it a facial equivalent but without the blackhead extractions procedure.


That said, it really is a great product and I love using it once to twice a week when I feel my skin need a little kick. It is very expensive, but a little goes a long way, on the picture I used the mask 8 times and you can see I barely made a dent in it.

I strongly believe in investing in good masks and using them often to keep your skin looking it's best. I would rather use drugstore makeup for the rest of my life than skimp on masks/skincare. If you don't have good skin, no foundation will fully cover it. In my book, skincare is where you can invest in products you know work great for you.

You can find the mask here for US readers and here for UK

Have you tried this mask?
What are your favourite clearing/hydrating masks masks?

Love, London Girl  xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have never tried the Aztec one, now I really want to try it :)

    ReplyDelete